6/14/11

But den love is blind and you can’t help when you are blind

So far I learnt to be in an optimistic and try hard in all situations. But sometime its very-2 difficult. Yesterday I tried hard.
I tried hard against me strength and my power but I got disappointment now I feels I should convince myself that nothing is going to be change and I should accept the time as it is.
I ll says we are all social animal and cant live happy without other people but now I feel if situation dosnt support than first and important thing we need to learn is “be happy with self”.
Ooo ya long ago I wrote something on skype ..if you expect from other it may disappoint you but if we expect something from ourself it will inspire us.


But den love is blind and you can’t help when you are blind

No comments: