8/31/12

What is god for me

For me…… god is someone who is always there for me…..in the better or worse.. God scars me when I dare to think badly about anyone or anything….. he is there to judge me When I am about to fall he will catch me…… he will hold me like a child Nothing bad can happen to me because ……. he is saviour Each time I pray …I feel he is sitting into my heart… Don’t know his name because I see him everywhere ….temple, gurudwara, mosque, church everywhere .. I think of him when I listens love song…I blame him when i cry ...i think of him like mad love… Actually for me GOD is every relation I felt in my life. He is in all feeling .. Some time I have almost decided to die to meet him because people say after death one can meet GOD….i want to meet you god really ….please come to meet me plzzz

No comments: