1/30/13

How to find the answer ??


So I have been writing this that every day is different ….. Different.. …..very different. ….

every day i think that why I m deciding something every day and failing to bring in my life but what a co-incidence …..Today evening I got this mail from bob proctor email list saying

"You have a clean slate every day you wake up. You have a chance every single morning to make that change and be the person you want to be. You just have to decide to do it. Decide today's the day. Say it; this is going to be my day."

In my case problem is that I decide everyday..every morning….. but when day goes by everything is same. Usually I decide everyday and work towards that direction but again every morning I am starting from scratch.

One way I am satisfied and happy that at least I am making anattempt to change my life but ………other way life is short and days are going very fast..

I feel…….in life if one wants to be happy than very first thing is required is strong mind..very very strong  mind to decide and find what one  wants from life

For me I always felt that my goal or purpose from life is pretty clear.....
 but sadly it’s not true :(

I strongly believe that in life if somebody wants to be very successful in term for career than we should be doing what we love instead what we should or something which brings money..

So I ask my self what I really wanted to do ?? or do I like whatever I am doing ??

And guess what..i didn’t get any answer and I have to think hard to decide in what work  I feel  enjoy 

After thig very hard…still no answer……. I really don’t know what I want

 

 

No comments: