1/4/13

lets make a Difference


From childhood I had dream to do something….. something for the animals …something for less fortune …

 You know from childhood I have been thinking that there will be one ideal day, when I will be very rich and then I will start doing whatever I have been thinking.But you know what ???

There will be not an ideal day and ideal place to do whatever one want to do … … i should start today…right now and once we start working on that direction ..god will show the direction

The way will come .. it will come to meet the destiny …. So lets  keep on finding  the way and also try  to inspire other to do that…

 I have read about make the difference on the internet. I came to know that there are some IT guys who are running this….first  of all a big  salute to them because there are doing tremendously good  job

They have some nice thing on their website which is very inspiring . here I have mentioned url of that page so please have a look http://www.tmad.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=1

Its mentioned there that NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD, IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING DEEP FROM YOUR HEART, YOU CAN DO IT. IT IS THE THOUGHT THAT MATTERS NOT WHERE YOU ARE OR WHERE THE PERSON IS. I really believe that.

God made us human because human can think about others so now is time to help other …

Please donate something if you can and visit this link


It's not charity, it's not sympathy, it's our responsibility. So come join us, To Make A Difference

No comments: