6/8/15

Best day of my life : when I met my husband first time


It was a rainy day so the weather was very pleasant. I and my friends went for class in our college. It was agricultural information systems class. The professor was late so we both were waiting in the gallery. Suddenly one of my senior and husband came. He was wearing blue colour shirt and blue colour jean. He was first south Indian in my course, I met . Then they came upstairs and i was continuously looking at him. He was very quiet.

After that we use to meet in lab and he use to help in programming course. I use to sit near to him and slowly develop that feeling as if he is mine private property (I do this thing when something or somebody is very close to my heart).

Today i was thinking and want to document this so that in future if i want to feel happy i will just open and read it

No comments: